Solved! how to root samsung galaxy a7 2018? (SM-A750FN)

davidspaho

Commendable
Dec 17, 2017
so i have already unlocked my bootloader and turned on usb debugging . i did try rooting it( i dont remember the site i got the instructions from) but ended up in a bootloop. and there is no official twrp

Jun 29, 2020
Just follow the proper method of rooting, just do not interupt the rooting process if you do so you will end up in the bootloop. And properly download all the latest version of drivers and files required for rooting your samsung galaxy a7 SM-A750FN. And talking about TWRP try downloading this file name TWRP "twrp-a750.img.tar"

Jun 29, 2020
Just follow the proper method of rooting, just do not interupt the rooting process if you do so you will end up in the bootloop. And properly download all the latest version of drivers and files required for rooting your samsung galaxy a7 SM-A750FN. And talking about TWRP try downloading this file name TWRP "twrp-a750.img.tar"

Aureliatos

Great
May 30, 2020
Usually, Samsung Odin is the best solution for issues on Samsung devices. Now, you have fix the boot loop. So, flash the official stock firmware on the device using Samsung Odin, then try to root it again. If CF-Auto-Root binary file available for the device, you can use the same Odin program to root it. This is only general description. Study well before doing anything

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ozzyrules Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 1
V Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 0
MaryJammy Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 1
K Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 1
T Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 1
U Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 4
T Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 1
pcproffsen Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 2
M Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 1
E Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 1
J Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking 1