how to safe my battery life for my htc one m7

Solution
to help achieve life span battery life, you much always aware the battery life, once you saw its low batt and one bar left charged it right away, do not allow you battery gets drained coz it will drain you battery and it will causes problem later o.
and also put you battery on the right temperature while its charging so I wont caused heating while its charging.
and also the apps or pics or vedious emails that are not using always turn it off or log if off or exit the running u had in you cellphone.

bang_bang

Estimable
May 5, 2015
to help achieve life span battery life, you much always aware the battery life, once you saw its low batt and one bar left charged it right away, do not allow you battery gets drained coz it will drain you battery and it will causes problem later o.
and also put you battery on the right temperature while its charging so I wont caused heating while its charging.
and also the apps or pics or vedious emails that are not using always turn it off or log if off or exit the running u had in you cellphone.

Solution