How To Slow Down Setup's Speed?

jugalsingh

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
Well,I Am Getting An error Again and Again.People Told Me That It Happens When The Setup's Priority Is High(Basically:When No Other Softwares Are Active except The Setup)The Setup's Speed Increases But,Because Of Speed This Error Pops Up.So I Am Not Asking How To Fix Error,I Am Asking How To Slow Down The Speed?

Note:With The Word Setup I Mean Setup Of A Game

Solution
Setups(installs for anything including games) do NOT crash or generate errors from being to fast.

Some older games will run too fast on modern hardware. For those games, I recommend trying Vsync as it will limit the frame rate to 6 0for most computer screens.

What game is it and what is the error? Very old 16 bit installers for games do NOT work on newer 64 bit systems because they only accept 32/64 bit code.

Prime95 can take up all kinds of extra cpu power if you want something to "slow" down a system. You would have to set prime95 to run realtime(something not generally recommended anyway, make sure you tell prime 95 to not use 100% of your system) or else windows will just share its power with other programs anyway...

nukemaster

Distinguished
Setups(installs for anything including games) do NOT crash or generate errors from being to fast.

Some older games will run too fast on modern hardware. For those games, I recommend trying Vsync as it will limit the frame rate to 6 0for most computer screens.

What game is it and what is the error? Very old 16 bit installers for games do NOT work on newer 64 bit systems because they only accept 32/64 bit code.

Prime95 can take up all kinds of extra cpu power if you want something to "slow" down a system. You would have to set prime95 to run realtime(something not generally recommended anyway, make sure you tell prime 95 to not use 100% of your system) or else windows will just share its power with other programs anyway.

http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft/

Solution

jugalsingh

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013

I Dont Think So That Assassin's Creed III Is A older Game.I Am Getting Isdone.dll\Unarc.dll Error code 7.:D

nukemaster

Distinguished
Assassins Creed III is not even 2 years old yet.

I Installed it on an overclocked system without any issues.

I hate to say this, but the legit game does not seem to have either of those files(nor does ubi's own downloader[uPlay] for the game).

Tom's Hardware does not support pirated games.

Now if this a legit copy of the game, I would contact UBI to see what they have to say.