Question How To Stop Buzzing/Feedback From Mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2019
Hello! I'm currently having issues with my C-1 Behringer Microphone. I have it hooked up to a Peavey PV6 Mixing Board with a Male to Female 3-Prong microphone cord and I have the mixing board hooked up to my computer through the "Line In" and it is making a very noticeable buzz/feedback in my recording. I have tried adjusting the mic level in sound settings, moving the mic farther away from other electronics, turned off all other electronics, bought a grounding cube for the wall outlet, adjusted the gain on the mixing board, and probably a few other solutions I've forgotten about as I've been troubleshooting for over a week now. I even brought in the mixing board and mic into the store wear they were bought and had someone hook it up and test a live feed and it sounded crystal clear so clearly it has something to do with my PC or setup. I do not think it is my sound card or drivers as I bought my PC two weeks ago and have installed, re-installed, and rolled back any drivers that could have been causing the issue. I am completely stumped and cannot explain how frustrating this is. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.