How to Survive a Data Breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovly500

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013
Edward`s report is really great.. Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & have more time with friends and family. Last Wednesday I got a top of the range McLaren F1 from bringing in $5012 this month. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try this Buzz95.ℂom

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Exactly. Passwords not going to help with the credit card theft from Target. As a customer there isn't much I can do to protect my credit cards other than the obvious. Once the transaction been made it's the merchant's responsibility to secure the credit card information. I would love to know the detail of the break in as I recently shopped at Target using my regular credit card. Talked with my credit card this morning about it and they said fraud department is aware of it and keeping an eye on things. So it'll be interesting just how much data has been stolen and if any of it being used for fraud.

Shane Cunningham

Honorable
Feb 4, 2014
Great tips. Also, I read about account suspension and how to compose secure passwords on vpnexpress.net. Suspending an account can buy you the time you need to change your account information and alert your bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.