how to track my device if i deactivated my google account on it ?

Solution
If you didn't have an app or two on the device that could track it, or didn't sign for a tracking service, then to be honest, there really is no way to track it on your own.

You should call your service provider/carrier, either way, as they can turn off the service, keeping people from running up your bill. They may also be able to help you track it. But that is just a maybe.

It is important that you do change all your passwords for any account you accessed from that phone, so they can't access the accounts.

I am sorry you lost the photos of her. I hope your provider can help you. Good luck.
If you didn't have an app or two on the device that could track it, or didn't sign for a tracking service, then to be honest, there really is no way to track it on your own.

You should call your service provider/carrier, either way, as they can turn off the service, keeping people from running up your bill. They may also be able to help you track it. But that is just a maybe.

It is important that you do change all your passwords for any account you accessed from that phone, so they can't access the accounts.

I am sorry you lost the photos of her. I hope your provider can help you. Good luck.

Solution