How to transfer games from internal to sd card if thier is no move option

Uzma__

Commendable
Apr 1, 2016
I have bought a new micromax p680 funbook. It was all going well but then i was stucked in a problem i.e. it has lollipop android i have make space in internal storage so i decided to move data from internal memory to sd card but when opened the app thier was no "move to sd card" button. Now what shoud i do with this problem how to move ?¿help me plz

Solution
my googling tells that micromax by default rarely supports installing/moving apps to storage card limiting it's usage to videos, photos, music and other random data.
Also, as far as I know, due to security reasons, apps that require access to personal data cannot be run from sd card, which pretty much includes pretty much all free and freeware apps in store.

You can use file manager of your choice to move music/data/videos/photos to storage card to free space on internal storage but that is pretty much it.

little_me

Estimable
May 9, 2015
my googling tells that micromax by default rarely supports installing/moving apps to storage card limiting it's usage to videos, photos, music and other random data.
Also, as far as I know, due to security reasons, apps that require access to personal data cannot be run from sd card, which pretty much includes pretty much all free and freeware apps in store.

You can use file manager of your choice to move music/data/videos/photos to storage card to free space on internal storage but that is pretty much it.

Solution