How to transfer sms files, videos and contacts from E63 to pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris61

Honorable
Feb 19, 2013
Please help me to transfer all my SMS message files, videos, images and contacts from my Nokia E63 to my PC...

Thanks

Chris Correya

kittly

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013
There has many transfer tool in the website can do this
How to transfer?
Step 1. Connect phone to computer and run the program
To start with, you should connect your phone to an empty USB port on your computer via the data cable. Once the connection is successful, the phone will appear as a removable storage device in "My Computer". Install and launch the Android managing tool, you will see the program will automatically detect your phone and show its detailed information in the main interface, including phone model, system version and storage space size.
2. Scan and preview text messages
Click "Scan" button to let the program scan your phone’s memory, including your SD storage card. After a few seconds, all your phone data, including all income and outcome text messages, will be scanned out and displayed in a tree structure. You can choose the "Messages" category and preview all the stored messages in details.
3. Choose output path and ready to export
Mark the text messages you want to copy to your computer and then press the "Backup" button on the top menu to start the exporting. If you do not want to save the exported text messages in the default output location, you can customize a save location as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.