According to the user manual of your laptop there's no way you can enable or disable the entire keyboard only the numeric keypad. Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First do uninstall/reinstall the keyboard driver from Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the keyboard drivers.
- Reboot your PC once uninstalled and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot, do test it again and if the same problem will persist try to disable the built in keyboard from Device Manager then connect an external keyboard and see if the same problem will persist.
- If all these will not work I would also suggest running a complete factory reset.
- And if factory reset will not fix it that means its the keyboard itself that is faulty.