How to use the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Tips, tricks and instructions

Sep 21, 2021
Hi James,

Thanks for the tips. I've had the pros for a month now and am a big fan, but Samsung doesn't make it easy to find the many many customisations available, especially to Samsung phone/tablet owners, that make the pros that much better.

Here are 5 more tips (tip of the hat to
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXqVNgKXzcc
):

1. Replace the rather ordinary stock tips with 3rd party replacements. You'll find this will probably solve a lot of the comfort and seal issues that many users experience. And a better seal means better bass and ANC. I use Diofit silicone tips, but Comply foam are also popular
  2. If you have a Samsung phone/tablet, use the "adapt sound" feature to dramatically improve sound quality, especially if you are over 40. Access it via Settings>Sound quality and effects>adapt sound. This will basically run you through an audiogram test and adapt the sound accordingly. I found the improvement in sound to be breath-taking, especially compared to the wimpy 6 pre-set EQ settings in Samsung Wear app.
  3. Talking of equalisation, if you have a Samsung phone/tablet, use the equalisiation settings there to get access to a proper 9-band equaliser. Access it via Settings>Sound quality>Equaliser, and set the equaliser in the Samsung Wear app to "normal"
  4. Don't want to use Bixby as your voice assist in the pods? Go to Settings>apps and remove Bixby Voice as the default . Go to Samsung Wear and set 'Touch and hold" to "Voice Command". The next time you use voice command your phone/tablet will ask if you want to use Google. Once set, you can just say "Hey Google" to access the assistant
  5. Want touch command to increase/decrease volume in addition to other commands, say activate ANC/ambient? In Samsung Wear, go to Earbud settings>Labs and activate "Double tap earbud edge"
Happy listening!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0