How would I go about uninstalling Mezaa Adware?

BeagleOneism

Estimable
May 21, 2014
Somehow I got Mezaa installed on my PC. I uninstalled via control panel and it's still here on Chrome. I went into the extensions tab in Chrome and uninstalled all unwanted things. Still here. Mezaa doesn't show in control panel as well.

Solution
get a copy of ccleaneer and then do a full uninstall of chrome and then run the ccleaner and clean the registry aswell as unwanted temporary files that may slow down your computer... simply just uninstalling chrome and installing all over might make you see the same mezza again so thats where the ccleaner comes in .. after running ccleaner do a fresh install of chrome and your problem should be gone ...

alternatively

you could install a po up blocker that way you wont see the ads from the program anymore...
this is a annoying program that no one likes so you are not alone

jbrown156

Estimable
May 7, 2014
get a copy of ccleaneer and then do a full uninstall of chrome and then run the ccleaner and clean the registry aswell as unwanted temporary files that may slow down your computer... simply just uninstalling chrome and installing all over might make you see the same mezza again so thats where the ccleaner comes in .. after running ccleaner do a fresh install of chrome and your problem should be gone ...

alternatively

you could install a po up blocker that way you wont see the ads from the program anymore...
this is a annoying program that no one likes so you are not alone

Solution