Howdy Community! My name is Clarence and am about to purchase klf10 and am going to pair with Either, my Onkyo tx757 or Harmon

Jun 19, 2018
Howdy Community..And you too Tom. My name is Clarence and I'm about to purchase klf10 and was wondering should i pair this with my Onkyo tx757 or Harmon kardon 1700. If these are not good choices, my budget is $1000 to upgrade.
Speaking of which, the guy he is charging $500pair. But, what is the upgrade from the klf10?
Thanks Tom and...
Peace

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from clarence.graham.cg : "Howdy Techies! I'm about to purchase klf10 and am about to pair with Onkyo tx757. As a beginning techie, is this a good match?"

D

Deleted member 217926

The RF 7 IIIs are $1800 each.

I really don't know anything about those older KLF-10s. All Klipsch speakers are pretty efficient though, so you don't need a high power amp to get the most out of them.

If the KLF-10s were a flagship they're probably pretty good. Speaker technology isn't something you have to stay on top of for great sound.

The RF 7s in any generation are great speakers though so don't let me talk you out of spending some $$$. ;)

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD5la0msAUY"][/video]

Jun 19, 2018

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks Anort. Cool name! You are right, too expensive. I just want to make the best choice because $500 is a tad much. Plus, i also wanted to make sure that i pair the klf10 with the right receiver. As my harmon kardon 1700 is 8 yrs old. But i must tell you something, your knowledge is Great. And also a Big Shout Out to Tom for having this site for novices like me, who've become leery of the Best Buy geek squad. Yikes!
Peace Anort