HP 255 G5 nightmare malware help and custum hardware suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2018
Ok so I bought a used 255 G5 from a yard sale for $15 had a broken screen, broken web cam(sorry NSA) and broken off keys ok key board either way all internal hardware looked great and for some reason Walmart still sells this Windows 7 work/office model for over $400 so i bought it and used allot of parts I keep from stripping broken computers and got it to power on. Then a custom Windows 7 OS boot screen came up saying "K12 Schools"
then a white screen came up saying your location and IP have been traced this is property of K12 please return or your location and information will be sent to authorities and face civil charges. Now I obviously I have done plenty of research sense this on K12 they are a public online school system. But what I found out was that for some reason this model computer is listed for sale online saying "K12 only" in the discription sales for $800 why?! I also found out K12 schools spy on their students with keylogger web cam and GPS tracking so my paranoia kicked in and took this laptop apart to make sure no hardware was part of this tracking I couldn't finding anything but the Hard drive had been tampered with there was a screw missing and was a Toshiba HD. I also found out that the mother board has a special anti theft chip for bios loaded tracking so I went into bios and was able to access this device and clear the password and then factory reset wiped drive andand updated the bios from HP and updated Windows to windows 10 and now the computer acts like it has a spyware/malware I keep losing my admin rights logs show that allot of Windows Services trying ti access webcam and Everytime I delete or remove users they come back there are like 4 remote users or groups I can't delete and while this device was hopked up via WiFi to the internet somehow this spread to my daily PC hooked up by Ethernet and now it deleted all my data on that one kicked me off admin rights and is constantly trying to track me. I have also found folders I was denied access to but was able to get in for a moment of logs of my keyboard use. The software was also acting like AI I asl will say I pissed off a couple web developers that make themes for themeforest and the way this malware is acting is more destructive than stealing my valuable data also my router it somehow used to get into my PC is now been taken over and password changed both computers have been reset multiple times and both are being shut down automatically whenever I try to delete the services I believe are not actually part of Windows and my device manager is showing over a houndred devices I'm not sure what to do also I bought this hp. Because HP Series like the 255 are my all time favorite style and comfortable key and touchpad for me. I want to make a all custom hardware PC out of it for my business I want a custom mother board with at least 3.5 GHZ & 36+ GB dual RAM 250GB SSD and HD screen how would I go about doing this (please keep all negative comments about making a custom laptop to your self) this laptop cost me $15 and a few parts I already had so if I screw up with this custom build it's ok. Thanks

Long question - short answer. Take it to the nearest K12 school and make your laptop from other more legitimate parts. While you're there, tell them the address of that yard sale.

We can't assist you with any illegitimate equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS