It was working a few days ago. I was not using this laptop since last few days as I have an extra work laptop. So 2 days ago I open it and I didn't get past the login Screen.
- Touchpad and Keyboard work only in BIOS.
- I can press Esc key and get into BIOS and do whatever I want . Hardware Diagnostics is listed over there and I checked mouse and each of my keys and they work fine.
- Post boot nothing works (Cant even skip past startup options and have to wait till countdown gets over )
- USB Keyboard and mouse works fine for both Linux and Windows
- Fingerprint sensor works.
- Checked already listed issues/troubleshooting on internet forums.
- Tried all kinds of drivers.
- Uninstalled and resinstalled drivers
- Formatted Harddrive and did a clean windows 10 install
- Formatted and moved back to Windows 7
- BIOS I upgraded months ago so tried to go back to older version but it didnt allow me to go back so reflashed current version as it was working fine since so long
- Removed battery and power plug and then pressed power key for 20 secs and then restarted after this.
- Tried using various Linux Distros on USB.
- Reseated Keyboard
- BIOS Reset
- Intel integrated sensor solution driver Solution Didnt work as Its not listed anywhere in my device manager [Checked both in Win10 and 7] .