HP Pavilion 15 P077TX vs Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 FHD 59-429611

Shabari Shankar

Estimable
Dec 16, 2014
From India. Budget: 50k. Lifestyle: gaming and entertainment.
I zeroed in on these 2 laptops but not able to decide which one to choose.
I want to know about longevity, battery backup and also about sound quality ( beats vs Dolby)

Solution
The HP is miles ahead of the Lenovo with its Nvidia 840m graphics card and slightly more powerful processor. Go for the HP.
As for sound quality, Beats is a renowned speaker making company while Dolby is a company dealing with audio encoding and compression. So, there is no real comparison between the two. But as HP flaunts its speaker brand and Lenovo doesn't, I will assume the HP's Beats speakers are better (and they will support Dolby audio).
As for longevity, it is entirely up to your luck and how careful and gentle you are with your laptop.
Therefore, the HP wins in all respect.

Rit_86

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
The HP is miles ahead of the Lenovo with its Nvidia 840m graphics card and slightly more powerful processor. Go for the HP.
As for sound quality, Beats is a renowned speaker making company while Dolby is a company dealing with audio encoding and compression. So, there is no real comparison between the two. But as HP flaunts its speaker brand and Lenovo doesn't, I will assume the HP's Beats speakers are better (and they will support Dolby audio).
As for longevity, it is entirely up to your luck and how careful and gentle you are with your laptop.
Therefore, the HP wins in all respect.

Solution