HP Printer doesn´t print by wifi on PC

Jun 8, 2018
i have a HP Laserjet 1025nw printer, the problem is when i try to print wireless by wifi.
Appears a message that says the printer is in an error status. here is a picture

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ma9l1affv5n8qt1/error_1.jpg?dl=0

When i click on that message appears this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntfa7cjcplm9yht/error_2.jpg?dl=0

But his doesn´t happen on other devices, just the PC, so it isn´t a problem of the wifi connection.
I also tried delete the printer on the settings and reinstall the software with the CD provided with the printer like if it were the first time i use it. But that didn´t work.

Solution
download the newest drivers and use hp removal tool to do a clean install. if the error still there do a few things to check why it wont work on wifi. start with checking your pc ip and dns settings make sure your on the same ip network address.
if not the printer wont see your pc. ie if your on 192.168.200 and your printer on 192.168.1x they wont talk to each other. another thing to check is there one or two of the same printers loaded. if there one check to see what port it using most times the one printer is using the usb port. you have to add a network printer and set it up if windows does not see it.

SkyBill40

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
Am I to assume that you have the printer connected to the PC via the USB cable and it's other devices that are connected over Wifi? If that's the case, I have a similar issue with my printer on occasion.

download the newest drivers and use hp removal tool to do a clean install. if the error still there do a few things to check why it wont work on wifi. start with checking your pc ip and dns settings make sure your on the same ip network address.
if not the printer wont see your pc. ie if your on 192.168.200 and your printer on 192.168.1x they wont talk to each other. another thing to check is there one or two of the same printers loaded. if there one check to see what port it using most times the one printer is using the usb port. you have to add a network printer and set it up if windows does not see it.

Solution