Question HP Probook 6465b CPU upgrade

Aug 22, 2019
I have a older laptop a HP Probook 6465b that only has a AMD A4-3330MX 2.2GHz( 2 cores) looking online I see this laptop supports an A8-3510MX 1.8GHz (4 Cores) will I see much difference in the way it runs.
The laptop runs OK well kinda OK but I feel the CPU is very weak and seems kinda slow when loading web pages and other big programs( I see it can max out easy). I can't afford a new laptop so upgrading is my only option.
I don't game, all I do is surf the web/Youtube and watch music videos(HD) Movies and listen to music.
I try to run a virus scan and the A4 hits 100% in seconds. Can only do a quick scan.
If all I do is listen to music or watch music videos that are on my laptop already the laptop runs good, ok boot times and fast to turn off. The small things run good.
Just loading Youtube is enough to max out the A4 till the page is 100% loaded it's a pain. I could use some info and help thanks.
I'm so tired of this A4 hitting 100% without even doing anything. Surfing the web is a hug pain because it hits 80% just by opening one web page and any page that's like YouTube it hits 100% in seconds till the page loads.
Is this A4 really this bad or is it starting to wear out?
This laptop already has the newest BIOS update from 2016

System spec's as of now:
Windows 10 Home OEM
500GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD
16GB 1600MHz ram
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Adam

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xScritto Laptop Tech Support 3
ayomide12345 Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1