HTC EVO 4G Breaks Sprint Sales Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

foscooter

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
I WANT ONE! But, I have T-Mobile. So I'm stuck with the HTC HD2. Same phone, only better :p : 4G, 8 mega-pixel vs 5 for HD2; 1.3 front camera vs none on HD2, ANDROID Based vs Windows based. Shall I go on? I'm Just a big cry baby....

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]RipperjackAU[/nom]Pretty sad that most places in the US don't have access to 4G![/citation]No no no your getting ahead of yourself: Most places in the US don't even have access to 3G yet.

bodine74

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
[citation][nom]emtownsend[/nom]Cut the permanent $10/month luxury tax on it and I might![/citation]
Still cheaper than Verizon and ATT-Free mobile-to-mobile for the win. I pay 150/month for TWO phones WITH unlimited data and WiMax, I believe thats how much one Verizon unlimited data/talk plan is.

lathe26

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
Friend of mine picked one of these up. The screen is be-a-utiful (large, high res, nice color depth). It looks huge in person, but when I compare it to my Window Mobile 6.1 clunker (Motorola Q Global), it is practically the _same_ size.

kiniku

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2009
Love my Evo. Did a new iPhone come out? :)

4G is in several cities. And another round of rollouts is coming soon. The 3G is VERY fast too. This phone is beyond Incredible. Android rocks. But it won't matter to the Apple lemmings. Nothing can beat any Apple with their Fischer Price gadget experience.

eeide

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
This phone is also HUGE! I don't think I could see myself carrying one. I guess if you have a holster but i like to slip mine in my pocket. Awesome specs otherwise. Plus, it isn't hard to beat a Palm device in number of sales. Also, seems funny they didn't mention what the figure was.

bodine74

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Honestly though, battery is kinda weak. I've already ordered a Seidio 1750mAh because I couldnt wait for the 3500mAh. That's my only complaint about the Evo. Once I have a good battery (and Froyo layered with HTC Sense rooted) this is going to be the phone of all phones.

G

I have 4G in my area and the coverage sucks. That and 4G is almost useless unless you have your phone charging cause it kills the battery. With that being said, I love my EVO. It is sooo snappy and fun to use. Even on 3G it flys surfing the web. Don't let the lack of 4G put you off on this phone. Everything else works wonderful on it.

razorblaze42

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
[citation][nom]emtownsend[/nom]Cut the permanent $10/month luxury tax on it and I might![/citation]
It's still cheaper than AT&T, so I don't see your point.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Better than your android crap anyday! The 3 people that actually have 4G are crying now with the EVO cause with it turned on they get only 2 hours of batter life! LOL[/citation]

Keep providing solid evidence to reinforce those apple user stereotypes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.