HTC Expecting to Make Big Bucks Due to Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

daworstplaya

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
I bet Sony Ericsson is kicking itself right now for not accepting Google's offer to build a phone together. They could've made so much money together.

asiaprime

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2008
with an own-brand OS.
I read it.. and it didn't quite click right away. I'm assuming you wanted to put "its" I forget if the possessive its needs an apostrophe or not...

I can't stand my wimo 6 phone. I sooo want a droid or maybe win phone 7

americanritual

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
Verizon is already sold out of the HTC Droid Incredible (really good looking phone btw) that was released today. Not too shabby.

Just found out Amazon is selling them at 1/2 off though for anybody in the market.

paradigital

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
[citation]However, HTC is not just about Android anymore; the company is planning Windows Phone 7 devices[/citation]

Since when were HTC "just about Android"? They made their name with a myriad of WinMo devices over the last 5 years.

adipose

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
[citation][nom]paradigital[/nom][citation]However, HTC is not just about Android anymore; the company is planning Windows Phone 7 devices[/citation]Since when were HTC "just about Android"? They made their name with a myriad of WinMo devices over the last 5 years.[/citation]

Seriously. Author was smoking crack when he wrote that.

fracture

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
I love how the news below this one is called, "Are phone manufacturers abandoning Android?" And then this title "HTC expecting to make big bucks due to Android". LOL

raskarpas

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]CSJunkie[/nom]I just wish they would update the HTC droid eris to the new 2.0 or 2.1 software. We are sill stuck with 1.7.[/citation]

Same goes for us Hero users, still with 1.5 despite 2 months of promising an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.