HTC Finally Testing Gingerbread for Desire Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Lucky them, I'm stuck with an Australian Galaxy S (Optus version) and it's stuck with 2.2 until those buttheads get off their ass and give us the update. And I can't go with custom ROMS because the Optus version of the phone doesn't work with flashing tools. I found that out the hard way.

G

Great news, been waiting a long time for this update to roll out... to bad it's only gingerbread.. but hey over a year I can get a new phone (NL). By that time Android will have mad version 5 and the phone's will be over to quadcores etc...

Can you keep up:p?

G

@joytech22 - I think you should try harder, I have flash 2 friends Optus Galaxy S with no issues.

It was a while back, but I used the 1 click root method.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2007
That is one nice news to begin my week, since I am also expecting for that update...it is just..those f*ck*ng advertisement spam posts have ruined my mood for today...
Hey Tom! Do something!!!

G

Well they kinda had to, afterall the guys over at XDA have been porting GB/Sense3 to even older devices with even less ram for a couple of months now. Pretty sad with a couple of teenage hackers can do what your entire software dev team cant.

G

I will never buy a HTC again, the upgrade and fuure proffing of they badly designed hardware is not satisfactory for the cost of the unit. Next time im buying a apple who upgrade all their phones at the same time. Also the apps are much better on the iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 0
I Streaming Video & TVs 0
D Streaming Video & TVs 13
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
seancaptain Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 5