HTC One M9 Specs, Photos Reportedly Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwolf78

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
I read somewhere that these early dev phones are the M9's new innards in a fake shell. The actual design will debut with the production models.

hannibal

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2004
I don't know. If you buy Mercedes, it looks a lot like last years Mercedes. If you buy Ferrari, it looks a lot like Ferrari in the previous year. If you buy iPhone it looks a lot like iPhone last year.
I think that it is ok to a company have a style of their own. You recognize very quickly, who has made the product. Of course it has to evolve, but it can still remain some characteristic of previous models.
In that case you just chose a maker that makes cars, phones, clothes that suits your style! It is very hard to maintain recognizable style, if you change it every year!

Mark Spoonauer

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2014

If it definitely looks similar based on the leaks. But the One M8 was also one of the most beautiful phones yet. If it ain't broke...

I'm more excited to see if the camera has really caught up -- if the rumors are true. The Ultrapixel back shooter was a downer for me.

tntom

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2001
Not sure what everyone is complaining about but this definitely looks nicer than the M8. Notice the smaller radius on all four corners.

Roko12

Estimable
Feb 24, 2015
Over all I loved the design of the m8, so keeping the same look will not bother me at all. The biggest weakness to me was the UltraPixel camera, though it was a great idea trying to distinguish them form he rest I don’t believe it reached an acquit level to surpass rivaling smart phones. I’m eager to see exactly what this phone will offer when reviled.

Status
Not open for further replies.