Solved! HTC one X storage issues

Jacques Hattingh

Estimable
Aug 10, 2015
I just got an HTC one X 32gb (i know its old), but "app storage" is only 6.76 gb and "phone storage" is 25.24gb, I cant download more apps beacaus "app storage" is full but i have 18 gb free under "phone storage"im using this phone for games like tetris and doodle jump so games is all i will have on it, How do i change download location or merge the partitions so i can download more apps without deleting old ones?

Solution
It should allow you to download files and apps directly to that part. You just have to change the settings when you are doing the download (depending on what app downloading through).

You can also see if it will either allow you to make the change in the phone's "Setting" and in the storage section.

Or you can check in the "Settings" and then "Apps", and locate the individual apps you have installed. Tap them (has to be one eat a time) and see if the option to move them is in there.
It should allow you to download files and apps directly to that part. You just have to change the settings when you are doing the download (depending on what app downloading through).

You can also see if it will either allow you to make the change in the phone's "Setting" and in the storage section.

Or you can check in the "Settings" and then "Apps", and locate the individual apps you have installed. Tap them (has to be one eat a time) and see if the option to move them is in there.

Solution