htc or apple

Weaponmaster

Estimable
Apr 14, 2014
As of now I have an HTC one M8, but I'm considering the newest iphone. Anyone have a sugguestion if I should keep my current phone or get a new one?

Solution

The HTC One M8 is a great phone. The iPhone 6 is a great phone specs wise so really it comes down to whether you like iTunes and buying things from app store, apple store or whether you like the total freedom of android, rooting, xposed modules, play store, sideloading apps, downloading apks directly, flashing custom ROMs and Kernels for better battery life etc. I suggest you head on over to XDA developers forum to find info on how to unlock, root and modify your great phone, for an either better experience.

fatboyslimerr

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013

The HTC One M8 is a great phone. The iPhone 6 is a great phone specs wise so really it comes down to whether you like iTunes and buying things from app store, apple store or whether you like the total freedom of android, rooting, xposed modules, play store, sideloading apps, downloading apks directly, flashing custom ROMs and Kernels for better battery life etc. I suggest you head on over to XDA developers forum to find info on how to unlock, root and modify your great phone, for an either better experience.

Solution