Solved! Htc SimLock enbled

Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone, my name is Patrick and I joined this group specifically because of this problem my phone is having so I need ur ideas ASAP. I've been using this Htc 626s single sim 4G phone for some time now, then I remember clicking on DATA CONNECTION RESET because the network was very poor that day and after rebooting itself, it came up with the following message : "VOICE AND DATA SERVICE WILL NOT WORK AS SIMLOCK IS ENABLED. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO UNLOCK". I initially thought it was my sim, but after trying several sim cards from different networks, the story is still the same and the most annoying thing is that it's not requesting for any pin or password whatsoever and I can only browse via wifi, just that message popping up each time a sim is inserted. Please how do I go about it?

Solution
Only the original Service Provider which installed the Lock because it was probably selling the phone cheaper in return for a contract to make their money on calls the original user made over, say, three years.

If that period is over and there are no outstanding payments on the account, they can issue a PUK or Personal Unlocking Key.

You pass that on to a new carrier and you're set to go.

Their name wil be printed on the original SIM card.
Only the original Service Provider which installed the Lock because it was probably selling the phone cheaper in return for a contract to make their money on calls the original user made over, say, three years.

If that period is over and there are no outstanding payments on the account, they can issue a PUK or Personal Unlocking Key.

You pass that on to a new carrier and you're set to go.

Their name wil be printed on the original SIM card.

Solution