Question huawei Mate 20pro. Safe file Thumbnails

May 2, 2019
Dear all,
I apologise in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place, bear with me I'm new here :)
I bought Huawei Mate 20 Pro recently. and I'm facing an issue when I add files to my FILE SAFE where I'm not able to see the Videos thumbnails when I try to add, but I can see the photos which were not the case when I used to have Samsung phones.
It is very annoying since I can't tell which is which and for someone who has 1000 Videos, it is really a challenge.
Please let me know if anyone is facing the same issue or if there is a way around this.
thanks all in advance.

While it isn't an answer to the question, I would like to suggest not keeping so many files on the phone. It is to easy to lose a phone, have it stolen, die, etc., then all the files are gone. Not to mention all the other stuff on it.

I would really suggest backing up, or better yet, moving anything you really want to keep to say a computer or cloud account.

May 2, 2019
While it isn't an answer to the question, I would like to suggest not keeping so many files on the phone. It is to easy to lose a phone, have it stolen, die, etc., then all the files are gone. Not to mention all the other stuff on it.

I would really suggest backing up, or better yet, moving anything you really want to keep to say a computer or cloud account.
Than you Buddy for the advise.
I actually do back up my data in regular basis. But even if I had like 100 files it would still annoying to add files without seeing the thumbnail. I do think this is could be improved in future but I thought someone else is suffering from it and found some kind of a work-around.