Hyper X Cloud II suddenly sound bad

Kabajisan

Estimable
Mar 19, 2014
Hello there dear community!

Suddenly my Hyper X Cloud II just got really bad sound in games. Like i can't hear footsteps properly (from where the enemy is coming from) i play CS go and Overwatch and the problem is in both games. I don't know what is the problem. I did try new drivers / uninstall them and install them again + update.
Nothing seems to work need really help.

Kind regards.

Solution
Well you can try 2 things. One make sure the cable going into to the mini DAC (the thing that has volume and mic controls). Mine usually comes slightly out sometimes. Just unplug and plug it back in. The other option which is my personal favorite is to turn off than danm fake 7.1. Just press that big red button that say 7.1 on it. Red means on, no lights its off.

iamacow

Estimable
Feb 11, 2015
Well you can try 2 things. One make sure the cable going into to the mini DAC (the thing that has volume and mic controls). Mine usually comes slightly out sometimes. Just unplug and plug it back in. The other option which is my personal favorite is to turn off than danm fake 7.1. Just press that big red button that say 7.1 on it. Red means on, no lights its off.

Solution