Hyperx Cloud 12 or Revolver?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zamblot

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
I am getting a new computer fairly soon and am looking to upgrade from my current set of headphones (turtle beach x12) I have heard amazing things about the HyperX Cloud series but ive heard that the hyperx revolver is the newer model and many people say its better. Why doesnt it have surround sound (surround sound is where you can hear whats to the right of you louder from the right ear right) if it is the newer model why would they remove surround sound? I dont really know what to buy but im leaning towards the cloud 2 because of its surround sound feature)
What is better and what are the benifits of the new revolver? Also i heard the revolver can become a wireless headset (i assume through bluetooth) can the cloud 2 also do the same?
Thank you

Solution

I'm not entirely sure if you've missed my comments, I haven't seen feedback in return so I'll make the suggestion just one more time if you have maybe missed it: The HyperX Cloud 1 and HyperX Cloud 2 are far better sound quality wise than any other HyperX headset models. If you're getting the Revolver, do know that you'll miss out on audio quality in comparison and quite a bit at that. Best value is the HyperX Cloud 1.

You can't use either wirelessly AFAIK, and you cannot remove the jack either.

Zamblot

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016

ok thanks i dont know when i heard they were wireless

TRENDING THREADS