Hyperx Cloud 2 vs Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Peng

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015
Im planning on buying a headset, i was gonna buy the cloud 2 but i heard about the revolver and i heard its good, which one should i get? I play cs go

Solution

The Cloud 2 is a very good quality headset (i have one myself). As far as I can see, the revolver is not worth the extra money. If you're into competitive games like CS:GO, get the Cloud 2, as it has virtual 7.1 surround sound, and the Revolver doesn't. It doesn't seem that useful, but hearing where enemies are can be extremely useful. Hope this helps.

EDIT - The revolver apparently has better sound quality. So if you prefer a better competitive experience, go for the Cloud 2, and if you like sound quality go for the revolver.

Musherer

Estimable
Oct 31, 2015

The Cloud 2 is a very good quality headset (i have one myself). As far as I can see, the revolver is not worth the extra money. If you're into competitive games like CS:GO, get the Cloud 2, as it has virtual 7.1 surround sound, and the Revolver doesn't. It doesn't seem that useful, but hearing where enemies are can be extremely useful. Hope this helps.

EDIT - The revolver apparently has better sound quality. So if you prefer a better competitive experience, go for the Cloud 2, and if you like sound quality go for the revolver.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.