Hyperx Cloud Stinger or the SteelSeries 200?

Solution
Of the two, I'd say the HyperX. If you're open to outside suggestions, you can look at the HyperX Clou(I, the first version) or Thermaltake's Level 10 headset. Provided you're looking at analog connectivity off your sound card.

Lutfij

Splendid
Of the two, I'd say the HyperX. If you're open to outside suggestions, you can look at the HyperX Clou(I, the first version) or Thermaltake's Level 10 headset. Provided you're looking at analog connectivity off your sound card.

Solution
Jun 26, 2018
The fact i'm on a budget and the two seemed fine for the price. I checked the specs of the two and saw that the SteelSeries had a highest/lowest frequency so it must sound better but i needed to check for the real life performance of the two.
Thanks.

matthew2466

Estimable
Jun 4, 2015
Definitely the Steelseries. I had a Steelseries Siberia V3 which is basically the newer, and probably cheaper option. It was extremely comfortable but I broke it by dropping it from 6 feet while I was wearing them... I bought a Cloud to replace it and I didn't know how much "normal" headphones hurt my head with the pressure because I was used to the Steelseries almost 0 pressure on the top of my head. Most comfortable pair I've ever owned

https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siberia-Comfortable-Gaming-Headset/dp/B00O06ZMRG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1535077217&sr=8-2&keywords=siberia+v3