I added a smart display under my monitor — and it’s changed the way I work

Nov 5, 2022
Another thing you can so is cast any web browser tab or even your entire desktop to the Hub display, works with chrome edge or I assume any other chrome based browser, although the location of the menu option varies.

Nov 6, 2022
I started using my old Kindle Fire 10 tablet in Show Mode placed next to my regular monitor when I got tired of moving my Rainmeter date and time OSD because no matter where I had it, it kept obscuring parts of the screen I needed to interact with. Now my screen is uncluttered, and the date and time are always readily visible -- plus Alexa.

Lovecraft2015

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2015
I've been doing something like this for years. I have an old off-brand Android phablet in the center of my standing desk w/ multi-monitor setup. The time-out screen is a clock face, and I use it to run my work playlists and my scheduling/tracking platform. That way, I never have to interrupt a project to open YouTube Music or to track project hours. I'd recommend this to anyone who regularly works at a desk

Nov 13, 2022
Lot of companies have a strict policy against having smart speakers in your work area, so I'd at least mute the mic!