I am interested in purchasing the adobe creative suite 5.5 design premium for wi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcuthber

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I am interested in purchasing the adobe creative suite 5.5 design
premium for windows.

I am currently using a dell latitude D620...

running on an intel core 2 CPU

T7200 @2.00GHz

the system requirements for this suite of programs is for an intel
pentium 4.

I would like to know if my system would be adequate for these programs.

I would so appreciate it if you could let me know.

many thanks,

karen w cuthbert

Solution
Hi Karen!

Windows

Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7
1GB of RAM or more recommended
9.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
1280x800 display with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs...

ghnader hsmithot

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
Hi Karen!

Windows

Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7
1GB of RAM or more recommended
9.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
1280x800 display with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
Java™ Runtime Environment 1.5 (32 bit) or 1.6
QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features
Adobe® Flash® Player 10 software required to export SWF files
Broadband Internet connection required for online services and to validate Subscription Edition (if applicable) on an ongoing basis*
http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/design/tech-specs.html
It would work but it doesnt guarantee that it would work smoothly.So i would say no.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.