i am try to hook up an RCA sound bar to an older TV with no cable or satellite tv.

Christine2272

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
my older model model tv is able to hook to the RCA sound bar, per the RCA web site, but i am having a big problem. The 2 units are hooked correctly, I think and the bar and remote both have power. But no sound. i do not have cable or satellite tv. help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
8 Streaming Video & TVs 3
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 5
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Can I use my older wired speakers I new sound bars.
I have an older Panasonic 60" tv with only one hdmi port. My firestick had sound at first and not doesn't. How can I get the
I have an older pioneer suround sound with rca cables. how do I hook this to a new samsung tv, I have hdmi ports one with arc
Trying to connect older sony receiver (2002 5.1 surround sound) and same vintage dvd player with new 48" TLC (48s405) Totally
How do I turn on sound on an older rca box tv
4 k tv not compatible with older surround sound
I have connected a Samsung 7000 series sound bar to a 7000 series tv. I want to hook up an older CD player to this. How plea
I have an older hk3470 receiver. I would like to connect for sound to my LG smart HD tv? Thoughts
Dvr to new 70 inch smart tv to older denon surround sound receiver
Trying to hook up a Samsung Smart TV to Older Onkyo 5.1 sound system
I have an older technics surround sound that does not have hdmi ports.... only rca ports.... My dvr works with the surround so
How to connect my Sony blu ray, smart tv and directv satellite through older pioneer receiver so I have surround sound
I have an older 4year old samsung LCD Tv and I bought a craig sound bar and I cannot get it to work by following the audio in
Help with older surround sound
Older Yamaha receiver and new vizio tv... Bought optical audio cable to go from receiver to tv... But it turns the sound off w
Help connecting older surround sound to cable box with no hdmi cord
I have to connect my TV to my cisco cable box with YBR (don't ask). I have an older Sony Surround Sound home theater system, b
Older tv, new sound bar
How to hook up surround sound to older SANYO BOX TYPE tv & to direct t.v. genie & to be able to hear through the system
Have older DVD recorder and surround sound. No hdmi connection. How do I hook them up to my cable box and had tv?

ASK THE COMMUNITY