I am trying to have a recording in skype for every call i have. I listen to the recording and the other people can hear the yo

Divine_3

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
I am trying to have a recording in skype for every call i have. I listen to the recording and the other people can hear the youtube videos i played in the background during the call. how to disable that? id like to have skype calls in which they can't listen mike backgorund music.

Divine_3

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Divine_3 : "Skype. people can hear my background music during the call."

I am trying to have a recording in skype for every call i have. I listen to the recording and the other people can hear the youtube videos i played in the background during the call. how to disable that? id like to have skype calls in which they can't listen mike backgorund music.

Divine_4

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Divine_4 : "skype issue background music can be heard"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
twobitidiot Audio 0
TJtheGamer Audio 2
kyle9316 Audio 0
CatTheMightyLord Audio 0
O Audio 1
M Audio 4
opriem Audio 1
L Audio 0
M Audio 3
jessitokki Audio 1
rclr Audio 2