I apologise!

john

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2003
1,001
0
19,230
0
Archived from groups: alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system (More info?)

I know many of my psotings are very bad. I dont no why I do it but Im
sorry. My doctor gave me smoe medecine and it really works when i
rememmber to take it but the problem is I dont remeber allot of the time
and thats when i make all those evil posts.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system (More info?)

This is a spoof. Mike, Bev or someone is spoofing my address again!


John wrote:
> I know many of my psotings are very bad. I dont no why I do it but Im

> sorry. My doctor gave me smoe medecine and it really works when i
> rememmber to take it but the problem is I dont remeber allot of the
time
> and thats when i make all those evil posts.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system (More info?)

Mike are you spoofing Clinton and Bev and making it look like it was
from me?


John
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system (More info?)

Don't be sad little Spoofer. Other than the fact that my 8 year old can
spell better and you're impaired by an obvious grammatical deficiency, you
seem to be doing fine. Hang in there buddy.

---------------
MobileRick
---------------
"John" <johnw_94020@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1107022282.b5da0a542119fd12759e3dafbc5775e4@teranews...
> I know many of my psotings are very bad. I dont no why I do it but Im
> sorry. My doctor gave me smoe medecine and it really works when i
> rememmber to take it but the problem is I dont remeber allot of the time
> and thats when i make all those evil posts.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system (More info?)

<johnw_94020@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is a spoof.

That appears to be the case. The newsreader and and news host are
correct but the time zone is wrong (John's posts are from -0800 while
this was from -0500) and John's MT-Newswatcher posts have an
Organization: Education header, which this one lacked.

--
Mike Rosenberg
<http://www.macconsult.com> Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida
<http://bogart-tribute.net> Tribute to Humphrey Bogart
Toyota Prius fans: Check out alt.autos.toyota.prius
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

<johnw_94020@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mike are you spoofing Clinton and Bev and making it look like it was
> from me?

No. Are _you_ spoofing them and making it look like it was from you?

--
Mike Rosenberg
<http://www.macconsult.com> Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida
<http://bogart-tribute.net> Tribute to Humphrey Bogart
Toyota Prius fans: Check out alt.autos.toyota.prius
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.parenting.solutions,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system (More info?)

In article <1107024470.465181.210770@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
johnw_94020@yahoo.com wrote:

> This is a spoof.

So then you're NOT apologizing for all your evil posts?
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:59:32 -0500, mike@POSTTOGROUP.invalid (Mike
Rosenberg) wrote:

><johnw_94020@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Mike are you spoofing Clinton and Bev and making it look like it was
>> from me?
>
>No. Are _you_ spoofing them and making it look like it was from you?

LMAO ! More twists and turns than a twisty turny thing !
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY