i bought a headset with a headphone and microphone jacks but my computor has only one headphone

plz i need help

Estimable
Jul 9, 2015
how do i use my logitech g230 headset which has one headphone jack and one microphone jack when my computer only has one headphone jack and when i use the splitter it also dosen`t work

viveknayyar007

Distinguished
Hello

If even the splitter doesn't work, I am afraid you may need to buy a new headphone that has a single pin used for both audio output and input.

However, if you still want to stick to your Logitech headphone, you can try an external USB sound card.

You can find many varieties of such USB sound cards here. Such sound cards are cheap and have two jacks that you can use to plug in your headphone's microphone and speaker pins in them.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!!

viveknayyar007

Distinguished
Hello

If even the splitter doesn't work, I am afraid you may need to buy a new headphone that has a single pin used for both audio output and input.

However, if you still want to stick to your Logitech headphone, you can try an external USB sound card.

You can find many varieties of such USB sound cards here. Such sound cards are cheap and have two jacks that you can use to plug in your headphone's microphone and speaker pins in them.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bonded007 Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 4
B Laptop General Discussion 1
ProfNeko Laptop General Discussion 1
Nedgy Laptop General Discussion 6
James235 Laptop General Discussion 1
olg1976 Laptop General Discussion 1
Diarnurrizky Laptop General Discussion 0
Noahman1234 Laptop General Discussion 2