I bought a new battery for my laptop acer aspire 5517 but doesn't charge.

elzey24

Estimable
Dec 27, 2014
Acer knows that their Aspire Laptops have battery failures and they still sell them without fixing the problem. The only resolution is to spend your own money shipping the Laptop back to them and wait two weeks to get it back. They know there are problems and they elected to keep shipping faulty product because it's cheaper than fixing it. Acer believes it's cheaper because most people don't understand PC's. DO NOT BUY ACER LAPTOPS!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
Cosmin85 Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 7
N Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Patrick Pennarts Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
jrmurph3 Laptop Tech Support 15
M Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Question Hi. I've bought an Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-35FQ and, after one week of use, it does not start anymore.
I just bought a new ACER Aspire Cloudbook 14,i forgot to bring the manual that will tell me how to set the first user name and
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming (bought mid 2017) slow as hell.
I bought a LG style 4
how to know the battery i bought is new?
I bought a new Corsair M65 pro and my cursor will move but I cant use left or right click
My little brother bought a game and is unable to download it.Help please
I purchased a Lenover ideapad 330 and when I bought it home the battery symbol said plugged in, not charging. I brought it bac
my lenovo s21e won't turn on, I've bought a new battery charger I turned it straight on and pressed the f8 button it flawed on
Hi I have recently bought a 11.1 volt battery li-Lon 7800 mah, I have an original dell charger at 19.5 volts will this charge
Z50 I drained the battery while working and when plugged in there was no response so I bought a new lead. It's still dead. Is
Laptop will not charge and will not turn on even when plugged in wall. Bought new battery and then it ran untill battery went
Bought a new (3rd party) battery for my 2011 Asus n55sf.. But only get 1:30 of battery life?
Bought a new laptop battery in January for Dell studio and now I'm getting red light flashes. It's a battery 9 cell if that h
Old laptop battery and newly bought battery plus new charger not charging [Status = "0% remaining (charging)"]
G750JW bought yesterday, battery won't fully charge.
How to replace built in battery?/ has anyone recently bought laptop amazon
I bought a compaq presario 1200 laptop missing cord and battery which I had turn

ASK THE COMMUNITY