I bought fake Apple products on the Temu app — and it was a disaster

Apr 17, 2023
So basically....you reviewed products unfairly because you didn't want to download the companion apps? That's like saying the apple watch sucks and never pairing it to your iPhone. Most of the features come with the app. Don't bother posting a review if you don't have an old device and some wifi to ACTUALLY review it instead of excuses about "suspicious apps". This was a half assed, unfair review.

Apr 17, 2023
It seems to me to be merely "China-bashing". You spend $10 on a cheap knock-off, you will get $10 worth of product. Shop careful, read careful, common sense. I use the app and have received great products. I have no issues with it. People are worried this app will steal your information? It works like any other app or service on our phones. If people do not want governments obtaining their information, they need to stop using technology and go off-grid. No paper trail. No I.D. Nada. Although, from the moment of our birth, the government has our information, at least identification in the form of fingerprints, social security number, you get the idea.

Reactions: Jerseygirl122
Apr 28, 2023
I happen to really love the temu app! But be smart in what you're buying. I used it to buy clothes, and some things for my garden and around the house. Everything I ordered was great and I saved a ton of money. Very, very happy it worked out!