I bought Pioneer Vsx 330K amplifier but my subwoofer is passive can I connect the wires to front speaker

Jan 20, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from vasanthamanisreejidh : "I bought Pioneer Vsx 330K amplifier but my subwoofer is passive can I connect the wires to front speaker"

I bought Pioneer Vsx 330K amplifier but my subwoofer is passive can I connect the wires to front speaker

bignastyid

Splendid
MERGED QUESTION
Question from vasanthamanisreejidh : "I bought Pioneer Vsx 330K amplifier but my subwoofer is passive can I connect the wires to front speaker"

Jan 20, 2018

Jan 20, 2018

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
filthyspoons Audio 1
aiden_crawford Audio 1
PierreGird Audio 1
K Audio 2
R Audio 3
D Audio 1
N Audio 3
B Audio 1
J Audio 2
G Audio 1
J Audio 1
K Audio 2
T Audio 1
B Audio 1
M Audio 1
C Audio 1
N Audio 8
W Audio 3
N Audio 1
T Audio 1
Similar threads
Question i just bought a set of arctis 3 headphones no audio
Question I bought a Splitter for my RIG Pro 500Hx. Microphone isn't working
Question Bought 2 Blue Yeti, 2 Macs and still have whine / static noise
Solved! when i bought a new tv it has no headphone adapotor soi can not plug in my tv ears. I can only now plug it into the cable box
Solved! I have an old Aiwa 3 cd changer bought in 1997, can I convert this into a DVD player of usb usable?
Solved! Bought Logitech G PRO headset and have same problem
Solved! I bought a Kotion Each G9000 and the mic doesn't work at all. (Windows 10)
I have a kogan TV and have bought wireless headphones, it should be a easy connection but plugging in the side, no noise comes
Bought a Soundbar, now I need a Soundcard?
So I just bought my skytech gaming pc and I plug in my headset that I use for gaming it has its own like so why can I only hea
Bought a jvc sound system yesterday jvc 5.2av amp with dvd but amp doesnt seem to work
I bought a house with multiple speaker systems (outside, game room), and the wires are all raw and feed down where the TV orig
I'm running xbox one through hdmi to my TV, bought a logitec z506 surround system and have connected it to the TV using a doub
Hey guys, I recently bought Pulse 3 and from what I understand by reading forums is that I cannot connect it to my old Pulse 2
if i bought a usb-c to TRRS will the mic works ?
I bought two wireless af-a1 earbubs and they work but separately so how do i get them to play together?
Bought an Optical to 3 x 3.5mm Audio Converter and can't get it to work
I have an old sharp surround system with 5speakers .it also has an optical out port my lg TV has an optical out I bought an ra
I have a pioneer PDP-507XD tv. I had it hooked up to a pioneer home theatre which has broken. We have bought a Sony home cinem
I bought a Pioneer ct-w208r double tape player on ebay. I rec the unit and put a tape in but there was no sound. what am I m

ASK THE COMMUNITY