I bought Sony sound bar with hdmi in and optical in

siva.cheetirala

Prominent
Nov 24, 2017
I bought Sony sound bar with hdmi in and optical in but my Samsung tv ln32d405e5d doesn't have either of them?

How can I connect soundbar to this TV?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 2
J Audio 1
B Audio 1
D Audio 15
C Audio 1
B Audio 1
D Audio 4
K Audio 2
B Audio 1
V Audio 1
W Audio 2
malrats Audio 1
D Audio 2
B Audio 3
L Audio 2
J Audio 4
M Audio 9
V Audio 5
J Audio 2
D Audio 2
Similar threads
Bought a Soundbar, now I need a Soundcard?
Bought a jvc sound system yesterday jvc 5.2av amp with dvd but amp doesnt seem to work
So I recently bought the neewer nw-800 microphone and the sound quality is very good for the price. But I'm having trouble rec
Thought my old sound card was broken so I bought a new one, microphone still doesn't work!
My Apex TV will not play sound with any hdmi device. I ditched a perfectly good new Roku device and bought a Firestick. Boug
Bought a converter and sound bar still not working with TV
new tv has hdmi and scart. surround sound is scart only. bought a scart to hdmi converter but still cant sound when i try to w
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
Recently I have bought logitech z506 speakers, while connecting to DTH receiver rca cable, it gives humming sound, with no inp
Jus bought a lg surround sound system, on my old lg all I had to do was plug it in, why can't I get sound
I recently bought 65" Samsung TV w a bluetooth TV sound bar and sub woofer. I would like to incorporate that into my Onkyo rec
Bought SHP9500 and VMODA BoomPro for gaming. Do I need anything else?
I'm trying to hook up surrounding to lg tv I bought a optical cord and still no surround sound
I have bought a toslink converter to coaxial but I'm getting no sound from my sound bar ?
Hi guys, Ive just bought a Ragu 01 projector and a £50 Aldi Envivo audio sound bar which is only 120 watts. I'm wondering can
single cord headset, bought splitter, mic only has static instead of actual sound
I Just Bought Razer Tiamat 7.1 Headset, Do I Need A Sound Card/ DAC
I bought an hdmi to dvi converter, but I cant get sound from the 3.5 mm out port. Why?
I purchased a surround sound setup for my basement living room. I was told when I bought the house it was wired for ss already
I have the 37CS560LG TV and bought the LG Sound Bar NB3530A with Optical cables. Help!!

ASK THE COMMUNITY