i broke down my sony tipo dual IP while trying to flash kitkat in it kindly help me!!!!!!

nipunjain

Estimable
Aug 24, 2014
while trying to update my phone to kitkat via rooting the phone i unknowingly did something wrong and now the phone is in such a condition that it doesn't starts (only red light flashes thrice )on pressing the power button kindly help!!!

hang-the-9

Titan
Do a web search for a stock ROM for your phone model, if there is one uploaded somewhere you can re-flash it with that. You can also find instructions on how to do the flash to stock on the same site usually.

If you have issues doing this, as Phillip said above, you can find a lot of people that work on fixing phones around. Craigslist would be a good place to check.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Cell Phone General Discussion 4
G Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1
G Cell Phone General Discussion 3
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 4
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
N Cell Phone General Discussion 1
K Cell Phone General Discussion 1
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
P Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
F Cell Phone General Discussion 1
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
K Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 4
BrainY Cell Phone General Discussion 6
valkyrio Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Similar threads
Solved! My sd card is protected by nokia 3 and I need to recover data on PC
Solved! Photo to flash drive
Solved! Get photos off of a deactivated ZTE phone that is broke to a new Samsung galaxy j3 Luna pro
My phone broke with all of my notes on it. I backed them up about a week ago. I need them on my new phone. How do I do it
My old Android phone is broke and won't turn on how do I retrieve my old photos now
Trac phone broke have a new Verizon need contacts from Trac phone
phone broke in two can i save photos
just changed phone number and broke phone how do i get my new number with only knowing my old number
My Sims is broke when my phone broke can I buy a new Sims card
Hi i have samsung galaxy a7. The display of my phone has broke down.. I have many impirtant and valuable messages in there.
I have a Alcatel one touch prepaid at&t .I noticed that my flashlight widget is gone . How do I retrieve it. And why did this
I had a LG now I have a zte max pro but same phone number how do I get my pics from the old lg phone it's broke don't even tur
Flashlight not working
Flashed&Rooted Straight Talk Phone Question
Hi my phone broke and i really want to get my pictures from my old phone n know i haveva diffen one how can i do it i really
phone broke need my photos
How can i recover my cellphone number.. if ever the simcard broked?
my old phone broke and i cannot transfer my boom beach account to my new phone... i am not starting over and i want to know ho
AT&T: HTC VIVID - Sound profiles don't want to save settings
Suggestions for a broke graduate?

ASK THE COMMUNITY