I can view pictures on my SD card but I cannot import to computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruqayyah

Prominent
Aug 5, 2017
I can view pictures on my SD card but I cannot import to the computer . Can someone help me to fix this problem?

Solution
You should be able to copy the items to the computer. However how you are connecting to the computer may be the issue.

If you are taking the SD card out of its original device and placing it into the computer, then this may be your issue. Especially if the original device made changes to the card. It is better to leave the SD card in the original device and then connect that device to your computer via USB cord and then access the card that way. You should then be able to access the files.
You should be able to copy the items to the computer. However how you are connecting to the computer may be the issue.

If you are taking the SD card out of its original device and placing it into the computer, then this may be your issue. Especially if the original device made changes to the card. It is better to leave the SD card in the original device and then connect that device to your computer via USB cord and then access the card that way. You should then be able to access the files.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.