i can view pictures on the camera but not in my computer it only shows the card name but it shows nothing not even a single th

prabesh_4

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
i cannot see any pictures in my computer but it shows the photographs in camera when i insert my sd card in camera but when i put it in computer it shows the cards name but it shows nothing in memory its blank

Solution
Have you tried leaving the SD card in the camera, and then connecting the camera itself to the computer?

Doing it that way should allow you to open the area, just like any other folder you would open on the computer. This should let you view the images. Although you may have to copy/move the files over to a folder on the computer before you can view them.
Have you tried leaving the SD card in the camera, and then connecting the camera itself to the computer?

Doing it that way should allow you to open the area, just like any other folder you would open on the computer. This should let you view the images. Although you may have to copy/move the files over to a folder on the computer before you can view them.

Solution