I canceled Sling TV for YouTube TV for less than an hour — here's why I came back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich 1944

Prominent
Aug 1, 2021
Sling Blue has every channel I have ever watched. The problem is there is very little to watch on any of the so-called "Cable Channels" except AMC. Also as far as OTA channels, a person can watch all the shows and most of the movies on each channel's website On Demand, the next day or a few days later. There is more of a need developing for Paramount plus, Peacock, Prime, and the new cheaper Netflix than having cable channels on Sling.

Sep 15, 2022
I prefer YouTube TV the interface is much better. Sling interface just stinks. It's limited DVR is UNRELIABLE, some programs just don't record the next episode.

joeroyhud

Honorable
Feb 18, 2018
Sucked in by the headline only to find a 1,000-word slog when a tweet would've sufficed:

"I subscribed to YouTube TV so I could watch something during a Sling outage. After a few minutes, Sling was back online and I was able to cancel YouTube without paying for a full month. Whew!"

Reactions: jonstrong
Nov 10, 2022
Every single thing you wrote including how easy the refund was, screams that youtube tv is the far better option. Your critical thinking skills are seriously questionable.

Reactions: jonstrong
Nov 11, 2022
Sad to see a click bait article here. While the title might be literally valid, I'm assuming most readers read the piece to see if there's a differentiator in the services that you were going to describe. There's no new information, no insights - just you managing to avoid paying for redundant services for a month. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.