I cannot download MP4 videos shot on my Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS-100 camera. I have a brand new Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. I pu

Solution
What you describe as "cumbersome steps" is not a problem, just nuisance (for someone).

Your Windows 10 laptop came with "Photos" application preloaded. This app (and many more) can "import" photos from connected cameras, it should work for videos, too.

DuffyH

Prominent
Jul 17, 2017
I tried that several times & even downloaded another viewer. The only thing worked to download part of the videos was suggested by the computer tech guys that set up my new laptop. I had to insert the card, open the file explorer, click on MyPC and then double-click on the SD card. I then had to search for the videos and use ctrl-A to select all, then ctrl-C copy them and ctrl-V to paste them into another folder. Very cumbersome lots of steps - isn't there a more efficient better way?

What you describe as "cumbersome steps" is not a problem, just nuisance (for someone).

Your Windows 10 laptop came with "Photos" application preloaded. This app (and many more) can "import" photos from connected cameras, it should work for videos, too.

Solution