I can't find the sd card on my tablet. My files don't show it.

maccallum242

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
I have a galaxy tablet A Samsung. Trying to down loading picts from tablet to sd card. I can't seem to find the word, sd card , to do this. It doesn't show up on my files. Thanks & Take Care

Solution
Hi maccallum242,

I have a tablet with the same make and model. I'm using a SAMSUNG SD Card for it. Maybe your SD card is not compatible or it just needs to be unplugged then plug. Also, just to verify, do you want to change the download path of the files you're downloading?

This doesn't work for chrome but you can use the basic internet browser installed in the tablet. Just open the INTERNET Browser then go to MORE >SETTINGS> ADVANCED>DEFAULT STORAGE should be SD Card.

Hope this helps! :)

myca0409

Commendable
Apr 6, 2016
Hi maccallum242,

I have a tablet with the same make and model. I'm using a SAMSUNG SD Card for it. Maybe your SD card is not compatible or it just needs to be unplugged then plug. Also, just to verify, do you want to change the download path of the files you're downloading?

This doesn't work for chrome but you can use the basic internet browser installed in the tablet. Just open the INTERNET Browser then go to MORE >SETTINGS> ADVANCED>DEFAULT STORAGE should be SD Card.

Hope this helps! :)

Solution