i cant get my LG sound system to work right with my samsung tv. i've connected all the cables & everything. pls what am i doin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 2
Jackbrat412 Audio 2
Sound guy Audio 1
D Audio 6
A Audio 3
T Audio 1
M Audio 1
J Audio 2
P Audio 2
A Audio 1
L Audio 3
R Audio 1
C Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
S Audio 1
G Audio 4
1 Audio 1
S Audio 3
K Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How to get 5.1 Surround Sound from my HP Omen 875 PC to Receiver or Bose System from 1 3.5 Audio Out
Question Roku and sound system Samsung
Solved! Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Solved! Cambridge Soundworks sound system replacement?
I have a surround system on my Samsung tv. I plugged a fire tv into my tv, and only sound from the channel the tv is on came
I want to get a Samsung Surround Sound system. It would go on my 55 in Vizio smart tv. Are they compatible and how?
Samsung surround sound system Plays cds but won't play dvds
how to hook up an old harman kardon pm640 amplifier and tuner to new sony surround sound system and samsung tv
Solved! I have a Samsung Smart TV (5500 Series) and a 3D bluray player/surround sound system. How can I get the surround sound to come
Samsung (htib) surround sound system only front two speakers and sub work
i get a long delay between the time i turn on tv and the time the sound comes out of my samsung home theater system. anyone kn
How to connect a computer Altec Lansing ADA995 5.1 surround sound system to Sony Blu-ray player S3200 OR Samsung LN32D450 TV
How can I hook up a lg65ef9500 tv to my bose 321 series lll sound system to my Samsung UBD k8500 blueray.
Samsung surround sound 5.1 system 1000w rear speakers aren't working
Right front speaker on Samsung theater system not working, but does work during test
how do i get my blaupunkt tv to play through my samsung surround sound system
How to get 5.1 From Soundblaster Z card to my 5.1 Samsung reciever
How to connect BOSE Wi fi sound system to laptop or samsung galaxy tablet?
can any one help me? I bought a Samsung TV. I want to use my BOSE POTABLE SOUND SYSTEM with this TV. The TV has one DIGITAL OP
Best wireless soundbar surround sound system for a samsung tv, love movies want

ASK THE COMMUNITY