I can't get my mps device to wrk in the car.

Imtryin

Estimable
Sep 7, 2014
I followed all the directions but the songs that I downloaded to my MP3 player work fine if I'm listening to it , but when I plug it into the USB port in the car (as the car manual instructs) it will only play the stuff that the manufacturer downloaded through the car speakers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Luckykor Audio 0
W Audio 2
T Audio 2
kk897 Audio 1
P Audio 3
ArcadenceBlaine Audio 1
S Audio 0
S Audio 1
medinad92 Audio 0
K Audio 1
S Audio 1
OhGod Audio 2
velkugan Audio 2
V Audio 1
B Audio 3
iOnlyRave Audio 0
K Audio 2
P Audio 0
D Audio 2
A Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Sony TV A8 55 oled and Onkyo TR646 connected via arc. Only sound coming from external devices works.
Question Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?
Question Why is a Bluetooth device shown in settings as "not connected" when I know it is
Question The microphone is working and my Mac detects the device, but won't transfer sound - why?
Question Input Buzzing PLEASE HELP (Ground loop????)
Question 1 Headset, 2 Devices (Computer and Xbox 1X)
Question Audio device keeps disconnecting and reconnecting intermittently
Solved! Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question Blue Snowball Ice only picks up sound when listen to this device is enabled
Question Device to use wired headphones with TV
Solved! Connecting multiple devices (DVR, Blu-ray, Apple TV., gaming console) to soundbar or TV?
Solved! Audio Devices
Question How to upgrade Sony MHC-GN88D with external Bluetooth Device
Solved! Speakers and headphones are not recognized as separate devices, and sound plays in both.
Solved! Feedback/low frequency hum on ATH 40x from PC but on on other devices
Question ModMic USB - Can't find the device
Question Device that controls speaker and headphones
Question Controlling Bluetooth headphone volume from external device intermittent
Solved! Crackling/static noise in soundbar USB Audio Device and HDMI TV Voice meter combination
Question Is there such a thing as a speaker switch to play speakers from 2 different devices with priority?

ASK THE COMMUNITY