Question I can't get to my boot menu

Apr 8, 2021
I downloaded an ISO image Windows 10 put it in a boot maker that didn't work right and the copy that I booted on to my computer rendered it with nothing works on it the internet doesn't work the keyboard doesn't work a lot of things don't work there are drivers missing now when I restart it I can't get to any menus it goes directly right to my page like it already been on I can't get the boot menu I can't get it to do anything

AlHuneke

Notable
Jul 7, 2020
Did you download the image from Microsoft? If not, don't be surprised by anything that happens. Using another computer, download the installer from the MS web site. This will create a bootable image for you. Then proceed with a clean reinstall that will completely wipe your hard drive. If you don't have a legal copy of windows already installed, you will have to pay to authenticate the new copy.

Apr 2, 2021
You can check your device manger for Input device not working. Go to the Device manger and check with device have no driver or outdated drive. Install them and it might help you. For windows boot menu use F10 or F9 key. It depends upon you model of PC.

ASK THE COMMUNITY