I can't open the pictures that I emailed to myself

I am assuming you sent them to your gmail via your phone? The only reason for that would be the programs it was sent through, they type of file it is or your carrier. None of that would be from the phone. If the images are viewable on the phone originally that is.

You might try connecting the phone to a computer via USB and copying the image files over to the computer so you can send them from there.

I am assuming you sent them to your gmail via your phone? The only reason for that would be the programs it was sent through, they type of file it is or your carrier. None of that would be from the phone. If the images are viewable on the phone originally that is.

You might try connecting the phone to a computer via USB and copying the image files over to the computer so you can send them from there.

Egghead13

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016

Thanks for responding I will give that a try.

John Chapman

Estimable
Apr 26, 2015
Save the file on your computer and right click it. Choose properties and at the bottom of the window check the 'Attributes' section. Is there an 'Unblock' option? If so check it and the file can then be used.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Apps General Discussion 6
K Apps General Discussion 2
U Apps General Discussion 1
A Apps General Discussion 1
G Apps General Discussion 1
john vitz Apps General Discussion 5
M Apps General Discussion 2
J Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 5
F Apps General Discussion 3
A Apps General Discussion 8