I charged my phone at night like i always do to have a fresh battery to start the day but when i seen the phone this morning

Last1Left

Commendable
Jul 15, 2016
My phone keeps turning on then off every 2 to3 sec .i woke up i noticed my phone had fallen from my bed to the floor @ the charger was still connected to the phone .i was able to get to my home screen twice before shutting off 3 sec later .can someone help

Solution
Hold in the power button till the phone shuts off fully. Take out the battery for a few seconds if it's removable, see if it works again.

If that does not work, you can try a factory restore to reset the phone fully, that will wipe it and set it up again like it was new. You will need to restore your files/pictures/etc... from a backup after that. This may not work though if it's a hardware issue, which it sounds like it could be. Probably most likely you will need to replace the phone.
Hold in the power button till the phone shuts off fully. Take out the battery for a few seconds if it's removable, see if it works again.

If that does not work, you can try a factory restore to reset the phone fully, that will wipe it and set it up again like it was new. You will need to restore your files/pictures/etc... from a backup after that. This may not work though if it's a hardware issue, which it sounds like it could be. Probably most likely you will need to replace the phone.

Solution